As a part of the wide range of services offered by the Commercial Notary Public Office No. 31 of the State of Nuevo Leon, we count with Expert Appraisers, authorized by the Superior Court of Justice of the State of Nuevo Leon and the Ministry of Economy to perform several types of official appraisals regarding the following assets:
- All kind of real property (pieces of land, houses, ranches, buildings, industrial facilities, etc.)
- All kind of personal property (desks, computers, industrial machinery, etc.)
- Gasoline and diesel vehicles (we appraise damages caused by accidents or the fair market value or intrinsic value of the appraised units, as well as any kind of vehicle, truck, suv, van, crane, bulldozer, etc.)
- Machinery and tools (we appraise all kind of machinery and equipment of food, automotive, and any other industry)
- General mechanics (we appraise and issue opinions on any kind of industrial machinery failures, including failures on gas, diesel or electric vehicles).
- Works of art (we appraise and issue opinions on works of art for commercial, administrative or judicial purposes).
The appraisals issued by the Commercial Notary Public Office No. 31 are the following:
- Fair market value Appraisal.- Is the one issued by the Expert appraiser in order to determine the current market value of any real or personal property. Most of the time this kind of appraisal is requested by individuals or companies willing to sell real or personal property to know their fair market value.
- Legal Appraisal.- Is the one issued by the Expert appraiser within any local or federal legal procedure in order to determine the fair market value or intrinsic value, damages, the cause of any failure, regarding any disputed real or personal property.
- Fiscal Appraisal.- Is the one issued by the Expert appraiser with the purpose to be filed by taxpayers with any fiscal authority, social security institutions, Ministry of Finance, etc. when real or personal property is granted in guarantee of fiscal credits.
- Insurance Appraisal.- Is the one issued by the Expert appraiser in order to determine the current market value of any real or personal property for insurance purposes.
- Rent Appraisal.- Is the one issued by the Expert appraiser in order to determine the rent that could be charged for any real property like houses, apartments, offices, etc.
- Appraisals for related parties.- It is the appraisal issued to determine if the price or consideration between related parties corresponds to the ones offered in similar or identical operations, in independent transactions, between parties without conflict of interests and under similar circumstances.
- Referred appraisal.- It is an appraisal done to calculate the value of real estate or personal property in the past based on the present value. These kinds of appraisals are prepared mainly for real estate transactions.
Tax Laws specifically authorize the Commercial Notary Public to prepare these kinds of appraisals.